The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 used in phones like the RedMagic 7 was announced a year after the Snapdragon 888 that the Black Shark 4 pro uses. When you stack the two chips up against each other, the Gen 1 does beat out the Snapdragon, but not by a lot. There are little slides that reveal the buttons, and firmware files these tend to slip open when holding the phone vertically. There were just a few times when they caused me to go to the wrong tab. It was the kind of thing I got used to, but I could easily see it getting annoying over time.
- You can install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
- Equipped with a massive 6.67-inch AMOLED screen that supports HDR10+, you’ll see impressively deep blacks and vibrant colors.
- In everyday use for the normal tasks of browsing the web and social media, this screen will do just fine.
- Regardless, in real-world use, it translates to a phone that doesn’t get a single hint of slowdown no matter what games you throw at it.
- When not in use, with just a click, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4 Pro.
The design is also very nice and the retractable physical triggers have an excellent finish. Add to all these the different modes like Magic Press and all the options for customizing the display, performance and screen sensitivity, and you have a very nice gaming experience. Black Shark has been teasing the 120W fast-charging capabilities of its gaming phone for quite some time. Now, the certification proves that the company isn’t playing with its fans and will really bring a cutting-edge charging tech. This will allow the phone’s 4,500mAh battery to be filled in under 15 minutes. So, even though the 4,500mAh isn’t the biggest of batteries, especially for a gaming phone, it can be charged in just a few minutes. For starters, the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro measure in at 6.67-inches and include a 144Hz refresh rate display — ideal for fast-paced FPS and third-person titles like PUBG and Fortnite.
This page is containing the official link to download XIAOMI Firmware Stock ROM or flash file. Basically, this mobile firmware is used for flashing, updating or unbrick your android mobile phone. XIAOMI BLACK SHARK Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Now the point is how to get a firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues. Android flashing means removing the stock firmware from the Android device and replacing it with the same version or any other version. You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool. This website provides you a detailed information about factory reset, hard reset, soft reset, recovery mode, download mode, safe mode, etc.
There’s a faster processor, moving up to the Snapdragon 870 in the standard Black Shark 4 and the Snapdragon 888 in the 4 Pro. Both phones also come with fast LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage, though each will come in different configurations. The size of Black Shark 4 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
- Enhancing the gaming experience are the Black Shark’s stereo speakers, which are perfectly aligned at the top and bottom edge.
- The stereo speakers clearly show more low mids and even a bit of bass in our measurements.
- The smartphone has a dimension of 163.8 mm long by 76.4 mm wide by 9.9 mm thick.
- You won’t find any jarring tattoos or bright contrasting colors, this one’s a white-collar worker.
They’re thicker than your average flagship phone due to bigger batteries, a heat sink, and several other components that you probably won’t find in phones made by Google, Apple, or Samsung. They’re proofs of concept that you can get laptop-tier specs into a pocket-sized device. If only a company made a device with more focused software that doesn’t feel so pressured to lean (in Black Shark’s case, very awkwardly) into the stereotypical lane of what it thinks a gamer wants in phone software. If you’re using an iPhone, you should get the excellent Backbone One controller to attach to your phone.